Kata Kata Bijak Motivasi Terbaru

Kata Kata Bijak Confusion is a form of uncomfortable feelings, sadness, anxiety, regret, confusion, and so on. Feelings of confusion itself can be experienced by anyone, be it because of a breakup upset or feel sad when abandoned by family members and friends.

Well, for those of you who are heartbroken because of a breakup or disappointed with the pair that makes you sad and want to pour through status on facebook? Perhaps the words upset that I will write below you can use. Here I present to you upset sad words of love.

I want to try again to repeat what had happened, but everything is meaningless now because you've gone: '(
Suatau day I will not miss you, but my heart, as the cosiest home once inhabited by love

There are times when I have to be willing to let go of what is not mine and I pasrahkan everything to God
A thousand words sorry that you remove it from your mouth, will not be able to treat the injury speck in my heart Kata Kata Bijak Mutiara

If one day we we parted, I was willing. But the only one I begged you, do not ever forget me ever fill your heart smile icon Words Galau
I want to go back to the past, where there were only beside candy and balloons, and I have not felt the pangs of love

In life there are two options, the first is to have you, that second loss. If I choose the former, then I'm afraid the second choice will come to be with my life
Love is not the basis of happiness, but love is the basis of grief

Let bygones be bygones, because it was all over. Let all sink together with the sun
Humans will learn to recognize words ill health, then we must know the heartache to know true love

Sorry if one day I do not get along beside you. Not because I do not love, but I want us to stop hurting each other
Kata Kata Bijak Little motivation for you, do not need to drag on in feeling upset because it will only make you more sad. You should take lessons and meaning of the permasalahaan. Kata Bijak Hopefully troubled words above can be useful for you all. Before leaving seo expert blog please read first words are certainly romantic love for a boyfriend.